Earning BetterPoints is easy!
Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or Google Play.
📲 Using your smartphone you can earn BetterPoints and other rewards for taking the bus, walking, wheeling, running, cycling,visiting a local leisure centre and attending a variety of health and wellbeing events across Buckinghamshire.
🛍 BetterPoints can be turned into vouchers and spent on the high street, online, or donated to local good causes or national charities - the choice is yours.
🎁 In addition, there will be some fantastic prizes sponsored by local retailers and businesses throughout the challenge.
Watch a short video here or follow these instructions to get you started:
1. Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Join Now” in the app and fill out the form.
3. You will be automatically added to the challenge if you live in Buckinghamshire Council jurisdiction. There will be a welcome message about this on your timeline in the app. Contact us for a referral code if you have a GP in Buckinghamshire but live outside of the jurisdiction.
4. Tap the Play ▶️ button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity.)
6. Start earning BetterPoints and BetterTickets!
How can we help you to stay motivated?
With BetterPoints you can see your points accumulate in the app. We will also share news of what is going on in your area to help you to stay active. We've got regular prize draws, plus we'll have campaigns, competitions and giveaways throughout the .
How much information do I need to share to sign up?